Terms & Conditions Stichting Ama Namin, established and maintaining its office at the Linnewever 12, Wateringen is registered with the chamber of commerce under the trading Stichting Ama Namin with number 85399973. Stichting Ama Namin will conduct its business exclusively in accordance with these terms and conditions unless agreed otherwise in writing. The trade name Stichting Ama Namin in should not be used without express written permission.
1. General 1.1 Customer A customer is any visitor of our website and/or any natural person or legal entity having or is going to have a contract of any type with Stichting Ama Namin 1.2 Agreement A purchase agreement is concluded after placing an order with our web-shop. For confirmation, we will send an email containing all the order and address data as supplied by the customer. Any errors and/or omissions therein are for the risk and account of the customer. If the customer wishes to cancel an order, the customer is requested to do so by sending an email within 24 hours. If the customer cancels too late and the order is being processed we will charge the customer with 5% handling charges. In case the order has been canceled too late and already shipped we are also entitled to claim the forwarding costs. 1.3 Changes to the terms and conditions Stichting Ama Namin reserves the right to change or complement these general terms and conditions. 1.4 Acceptance of the conditions The acceptance of an offer or placing an order entails the acceptance by the customer of these general terms and conditions. 1.5 Order weight Customers can order products up to a weight of 15 kilograms and only pay € 6,95. The shipping costs for orders with a weight of 15-30 kilograms are € 13,90. These are the rates for delivery addresses in the Netherlands with a maximum size of 100x70x58 cm.
2. Prices 2.1 List prices The prices given are, unless indicated otherwise, in euros, but exclude forwarding costs. All prices are given under reservation of price-changes and typographic mistakes. Price-changes will have no effect on current orders. 2.2 Forwarding costs and c.o.d. charges The forwarding and cash on delivery costs are charged in accordance with the Dpd, Postnl, Dhl post rates. For destinations outside the Netherlands, other rates are applicable. 2.3 Offers Special orders are only binding during the validity period as stated on the web-site in connection with that special offer. Offers shall not apply automatically to repeat orders
3. Payment Stichting Ama Namin offers various payment methods. Orders will not be shipped before payments are received. Our payment methods are listed on the website.
4. Refusal of the collection authorization In the event the authorization is refused by the bank and the goods are already shipped to the customer, we reserve the right to resubmit the authorization until payment is received. If an amount due cannot be collected in a normal fashion, we will submit the claim for collection to a collection agency. The additional cost involved is completely for the account and responsibility of the customer.
5. Delivery 5.1 Stock Toko 4 All attempts to have as many deliverable articles stocked as possible. In case an article is temporarily not stocked, then we will indicate when the product will be available again. The customer will be given notice of delays by phone or email. 5.2 Delivery times With upfront payments, the articles ordered will be shipped 2 working days* after receipt of the payment. The delivery times mentioned are indicative and do not constitute a final term of delivery. Exceeding any term of delivery does not entitle the customer to compensation or to cancel the order or to annul the agreement, unless the delay of delivery is such that within reason it can not be expected from the customer that the agreement remains in place. In such a case, the customer can cancel the order and /or as far as necessary annul the agreement. The instant the goods leave our premises constitutes the moment of the juridical delivery.
* Delivery time may vary with Pre-Order Products 5.3 Delivery address Delivery will take solely place at the address given by the customer at the time of the conclusion of the agreement. Any mistakes in the address are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. Stichting Ama Namin can never be held responsible for failure to deliver parcels due to an address error. 5.4 Delivery abroad In the case of delivery abroad, different terms and conditions can be applied. 5.5 Transfer of risk Parcels will be shipped with Dpd, Postnl, Dhl post. Shipments are for the account and risk of the customer.
Frozen products cannot be sent by mail if customers order it anyway, this is at your own risk. 5.6 Distribution Stichting Ama Namin has the right to decide which post company it will use to ship the customer’s order. This choice is made on the basis of the content, weight or value of the package. In case the postman does not find you at home he will leave a take away slip. With it and a valid ID, you can collect the parcel at the post office indicated. The parcel will be kept there for one week before it will be returned to us. If in such event we must ship the parcel to you again, we charge an extra amount for forwarding costs of € 10, – on standard shipments. As we will send at the time of shipping to every customer an email, the failure to supply a take away slip by the postal service is not a valid excuse to fail to collect the parcel at the post office. Orders can only be sent to home or company addresses, no Postbus numbers. If within 4 workdays after our email you have not received the parcel, you are requested to contact our office. 5.7 Minimum Order There is a minimum order of € 20,- for postal delivery. 5.8 Phil. 4 You Extra Service With the coupon code phil4you, you can use our extra service. This is exclusively for Phil. 4 You customers and exclusively in combination with sending Balik Bayan boxes to the Philippines. If the customer uses the code unlawfully, the customer will still have to pay the postage costs before the package will be sent.
6. Receipt of the goods / returning of an article 6.1 Inspection on delivery The customer is obligated to inspect the articles for defects and to assure the articles come up to the order. If the articles do not meet the expectations, the customer must inform Stichting Ama Namin in writing within 5 workdays after the delivery of such findings. 6.2 Refund If it is demonstrated that the articles do not come up to the order, Stichting Ama Namin will, after receipt of the article in good condition, reimburse the invoice amount to the customer. 6.3 Returning of goods You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving a reason. After cancellation, you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping. Only the costs for return from your home to the web store are for your own account. These costs amount to approximately 6.95 per package, consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging will be returned to the entrepreneur. To exercise this right, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registering your return, provided the product has already been received in good order. Fresh and Pre-Order products are excluded from the statutory cooling-off period as this is a perishable product.
In case the customer wishes to change /return an article the following steps should be taken:
a. Complete the return-form and state the reason for returning the article
b. Mail it together with the article to our customer service 6.4 Conditions for changing/returning of an article – You must report the return goods to us in writing or via email no later than 14 days after delivery.
– The returning form must be filled out completely and correctly.
– Return goods must be returned to us within 14 days of the first notification.
– Unpaid or insufficient paid returns will be refused.
– Only once per order can an article (s) be changed.
– If these conditions are not met, then every right to exchange an item expires. All costs incurred are charged to the customer. 6.5 Articles not returnable – Articles that are not in the original condition or packaging.
– Articles which have been worn or used.
– Foods with a limited shelf life
– Frozen Products.
– Pre-order products
7. Guarantee 7.1 liabilities Stichting Ama Namin gives a guarantee of three months on the articles purchased. This guarantee does not apply to abnormal wear and tear and further in case of injudicious or improper use, water damage, contamination, and frost damage.
The validity of the guarantee is subject to the judgment of Stichting Ama Namin 7.2 Compensation If for whatever reason Stichting Ama Namin needs to compensate for any damage, such compensation will not exceed the amount equal to the invoice value of the article concerned or the service causing the damage. 7.3 Fragile items Orders that contain breakable items are packed as carefully and attentively as possible. However, if your fragile items are broken at delivery Toko 4 All cannot be held responsible. Ordering fragile items is therefore entirely at your own risk. We will, however, try to recover the damage inflicted by the transport company. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to send orders with quantities of more than 12 bottles of liquor in any combination. These large numbers can only be picked up at our warehouse.
8. Non-compliance with our terms and conditions 8.1 Non-compliance with conditions If a customer of Stichting Ama Namin does not respect our conditions as formulated, any entitlement to change, to return or to cancel an order becomes invalid. Stichting Ama Namin reserves the right to charge the customer later for the costs incurred.
9. Privacy notice 9.1 Confidential The data supplied by the customer will be treated by Stichting Ama Namin confidentially and will be used for the following purposes;
a. The processing of the order, the payment thereof and delivery to the correct address.
b. Allowing to make offers, to inform about actions or to supply you with relevant information or news bulletins.
Stichting Ama Namin will live up to the applicable privacy rules and regulations. 9.2 Data Stichting Ama Namin will not supply customer data to third parties.